PLC control Automatic Glass Loading Machine For Safety Glass Line
With Touch screen
Max.Size of Glass
Min.Size of Glass
Note: We can produce customize machine according to your
The Glass Loading Machine is very suitable for loading various
kinds of flat glass, which has the
high automatism and steady performance in the glass deep
processing. It is mainly used in loading
the glass from another device automatical, such as glass
straightline double edger , glass washing
machine. Put the glass in the specified location,after turning on
the machine, the sucking begin to
work. After it sucks the glass already, put it on the roller table,
transfer the glass to the frontend
device automatically. When it is need to adjust both the speed of
transmission and the loading glass
quantity, the operators modify the corresponding parameters on the
touch screen by both PLC
automatic control and manual control in the whole process, but
manually control is primarily used in
adjustment and maintenance, each action can be done separately.
1. Horizontal motion mechanism, lifting mechanism, roll over stand
on the left side of the beam,on the
right top of the conveyor table.
2. After signal is given, sucking frame transverse moves to the
glass stacking frame,and stop at
specific location, the stroke and speed can be controlled by PLC.
3. Arrived at the specified location, the movement of sucking frame
becomes from horizontal to vertical
quickly,and be controlled by PLC.
4. After arrived at the specified location, the movement of sucking
frame becomes from vertical to
horizontal slowly,and then moves on the surface of the glass,with
5. When the detection switch,which is near the suction cups, in
contact with the glass, the traverse
motor will stop working, meanwhile the vacuum system begins to
work,and the suction cups begins
to absorb the glass.
6. When the vacuum pressure reaches the pressure setting
pressure,the vacuum pump stop working,
and the lifting mechanism of the suction cups will rise up 30mm,in
this location, it’ll stop about few
second for ensuring the single piece glass was well sucked up,
finally the lifting mechanism vertical
up quickly,and then stop at the specified location.
7. When it arrived at the specified location, the sucking frame
back to the origin horizontally and
overturn quickly,keep balance with the transfer table.
8. After arrived at the specified location, the movement of sucking
frame becomes from horizontal to
vertical quickly, with PLC control.
9. About 20 mm from the glass surface,the suction cups release the
glass by blowing the
compressed air.After the location by the transfer table, the glass
quick transferred to the front end
10. When the suction cups are blowing the compressed air, the
lifting mechanism move up and back
to the origin,roll over stand overturn and back to the origin
too.Meanwhile the glass released from the
signal,and continue to work automatically.
1. It makes glass move easily and solves the difficulties of glass
2. To improve the whole line automation, efficiently reduce the
labor cost and the risk of industrial
injury by manual work.
3. Control system: PLC control, Touch screen, Manual/automatic
switches, every move has individual
4. Traveling mechanism: national standard of square tubes, high
precision gear rack transmission,
double straight line guide, straight line guide and gear rack is
covered by organ shield in order to
defending power into insider of machine, which can extend its life.
5. Roller conveyor, roller is the transmission of round belt. The
drive motor is gear reducer motor which
is transfer stable without noise.
6. Pneumatic turnover or servo turnover, but the servo turnover can
be automatic adjusted angle of
suction cup shelf according to the laying angle of glass. It avoids
the phenomenon of leakage suck
because of the deviation in the laying angle of glass.
Pure Nitrile Rubber Roller
Standard Square Tube Profile
Loader Lift Arm
National Standard Wire
Omron PLC control, Japan.
Walking Servo Motor
Lifting Servo Motor
Automatic Glass Loading Machine For Safety Glass Production Line
With Servo Motor